Speaking of transitions, back to quilting.
I shot a video of my latest C's. I even tried out some Aurifil while doing it. I've been wanting to see if the thread would live up to the internet hype. I haven't stitched with it long enough to make a judgement yet and I only have one spool of the white, 50/2 thread. (How does one get lucky enough to get spools for free from these folks? Seems like everybody's reviewing it these days.) I do like the slight sheen of it and had no problems while stitching during the video.
I'm keeping this 5th post of the month short and sweet, but if you've been practicing along, please link up below and share what you've done.
Next month I'm going to post one beginner design each week. So if you're new to free motion quilting, follow along to get that all necessary PPP done. (Practice, practice, practice!)
Here are the link up guidelines:
- Keep your post relevant to this quilt along please. (This month is unspecified, so anything dealing with free motion quilting is fine!) Spammy posts will be deleted.
- Make sure you link up to the individual post, not your home page as nobody wants to have to search around for the post if they're a little late to the party.
- Reciprocate! Link back to this post somewhere in your post or use the clickable blog button in your sidebar. You've got to dance with the one who took you to the party, so make sure you link back.
- Don't be a wall-flower. (Talking to myself here too. In person I am so stinking shy!) Visit the other links, be sociable, and leave comments.
- Please make sure you leave me a way to contact you if you are a no-reply blogger, especially if you ask a question.