So let's use this month to share any quilty projects you want to link up here, especially if it's something from the previous months' designs. Same linky guidelines apply, but if you haven't shared because you don't have a blog, email me 1-2 pics and a blurb about them, and I'll post them on the blog next week. Send them by Friday.
My purse held up well on the trip, but when I decided to bind the edges instead of use a lining, I forgot to adjust my pattern. That made the strap wider than it should have been so it didn't sit well on my shoulder. The thing I loved most about this bag design (my own too) is that the strap stays put on my shoulder.
I should have trimmed the bag down by 3/8 of an inch along the top and the inside of the handles. I'll make a note on my pattern for next time.
Here are the link up guidelines:
- Keep your post relevant to this quilt along please. Spammy posts will be deleted.
- Make sure you link up to the individual post, not your home page as nobody wants to have to search around for the post if they're a little late to the party.
- Reciprocate! Link back to this post somewhere in your post or use the clickable blog button in your sidebar. You've got to dance with the one who took you to the party, so make sure you link back.
- Don't be a wall-flower. (Talking to myself here too. In person I am so stinking shy!) Visit the other links, be sociable, and leave comments.
- Please make sure you leave me a way to contact you if you are a no-reply blogger, especially if you ask a question.