I did another video this week on taking that "open S" into a spiral this week. I love doing spirals and similar shapes. They can be so much fun and so very versatile.
|Scroll on right, spiral on left.|
I am going to take next month off from the Free Motion Monday Series as I am getting behind on several projects. I'll still be blogging, but not using the Linky, nor committing to a post on every Monday.
Here are the link up guidelines:
- Keep your post relevant to this quilt along please. Spammy posts will be deleted.
- Make sure you link up to the individual post, not your home page as nobody wants to have to search around for the post if they're a little late to the party.
- Reciprocate! Link back to this post somewhere in your post or use the clickable blog button in your sidebar. You've got to dance with the one who took you to the party, so make sure you link back.
- Don't be a wall-flower. (Talking to myself here too. In person I am so stinking shy!) Visit the other links, be sociable, and leave comments.
- Please make sure you leave me a way to contact you if you are a no-reply blogger, especially if you ask a question.